It is clear that shopping at the Eaton Centre is a battlefield of fit soccer moms, desperate husbands, and super grannies. However, it is not just the Eaton Centre that experiences this yearly time. The whole city of Toronto is blown into this frenzy of finding the perfect gift for the holiday season.
Lindsay, I will give you some tips about your holiday shopping to kill as many birds as you can with one stone.
- Don't leave your Christmas shopping last minute, it will prevent you from opening up your wrists when others are opening up their presents.
- Avoid the masses by shopping during the early or late time periods of the extended holiday hours.
- Remember you are buying for someone else, not yourself. So put down those fierce looking boots and get your head in the game.
- Make a game plan of what you want and where to get it. Don't window shop, that is how people will lose limbs over the holiday season.
- Protect your treasure and hold on to your bags tight. Don't assume that once you have purchased that gift it is yours, for if you lose your focus for one second another shopper will snag that gift for themselves.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
I ♥ TO